Monday, October 22, 2007

New Blog!

After becoming addicted to several foodie blogs, I've decided to start my own. I hope it will be a great place for me to store my favorite recipes or cool stuff that I've discovered.

I'm also going to use this blog as a diary of my weight loss. Right now I'm in the beginning stages of a Weight Watchers diet (using the online tools). I started 5 weeks ago and have already lost over 6 pounds. Hopefully, that will keep on going!

I'll get it all out here - I'm REALLY nervous about sucking at this. I know that I'm not a bad cook, but I'm scared that I'm not good enough to share my experiences with everyone else. Chris (my husband) isn't really the best critic since he loves any food I put on his plate. So let me know if there is anything you'd like to see me change or something I'm not doing right.

Off to plan my menu for the week...

1 comment:

Eleanor Hoh said...

Hi Katy, congrats on attempt to weight loss. I'd love you to take a look at my website: eleanorhoh.com because there's a delicious approach to weight loss that has been very successful for many. Look at my Health page which has tons of tips and information about how it has helped others.

My no-recipe, no rules technique reflects what you like to do: fun, fast, flavorful dinners in less than 30 minutes with little cleanup. Biggest benefit is that you're not comparing wok cooking with low fat versions of what you like. Different flavors but easy to make. Even your husband Chris will want to be a Wok Star! Mine did after being married 20 years.